First ever compendium of 19 statutes that are primarily concerned with Property Law, or significantly matter to Property Law, including Transfer of Property Act, 1882, Specific Relief Act, 1963, Registration Act, 1908, Limitation Act, 1963, Succession Act, 1925, Contract Act, 1872, Sale of Goods Act, 1930, Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, etc., along with inclusion of important case law under different sections of the statutes.
Contains comprehensive compilation of 19 important Statutes related to the subject.
Contains latest case law on the subject.
An analytical and systematic work.
A must read for both the practitioners and academicians.
Companion manuals to the Property Law Manual are the Intellectual Property Law Manual and the Civil Procedure Code.
Beautiful printing and get-up.
Table Of Contents:
1. Transfer of Property Act, 1882
2. Trusts Act, 1882
3. Specific Relief Act, 1963
4. Easements Act, 1882
5. Registration Act, 1908
6. Stamp Act, 1899
7. U.P. Stamp Act, 2008
8. Limitation Act, 1963
9. General Clauses Act, 1897
10. Evidence Act, 1872
11. Succession Act, 1925
12. Partition Act, 1893
13. Presidency-Towns Insolvency Act, 1909
14. Provincial Insolvency Act, 1920
15. Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993
16. Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002