SCC Online Web Edition
SCC Online® is used everyday by advocates, judges, students, law firms, businesses, government organizations and academic institutions across the Indian subcontinent and the rest of the world!
Uniting the authentic and reliable content from India’s leading law publisher with cutting-edge technology to create a powerful legal research resource, available at your desk or on the move. Spend less time researching, and have more time to focus on crafting your arguments.
SCC Online®, pioneered the availability of electronic legal research resources in India in 1996 through introduction of its CD-ROM based software. With the proliferation of the Internet, we launched the Web Edition in 2010. With its growth and popularity, it has become the standard for legal research in India.
With an initial database based upon India’s most trusted law report, “Supreme Court Cases” (SCC), we have added a huge amount of information that was carefully sourced and licensed from a consortium of top Indian and International law publishers to make our database the largest authentic law database in the Indian subcontinent.
In addition to our extensive coverage of Indian case law from the Supreme Court of India, all High Courts, Tribunals and Commissions as well as Statutory Law and Secondary Material, SCC Online® also contains legal information from several Foreign Jurisdictions and covers important International Law.
With a collection of over 300 databases, with more than 2.8 million documents and over 13.5 million pages our legal research resource provides top quality information with an interface which makes legal research a quicker, easier and more effective process.
SCC Online® Web Edition is the only electronic legal research database whose TruePrintsTM, are widely accepted in law courts across India, including in the Supreme Court of India.
Spend less time researching, and have more time to focus on crafting your arguments.
- Get results on the topic of your search in milliseconds. No more looking through indexes at libraries or waiting for webpages to load. The newest iteration of SCC Online® is the fastest one yet!
- Our content is updated daily, following comprehensive standards of quality control, thereby ensuring that your research is accurate and up-to-date. With options to filter your search results and ability to refine searches, you spend less time scrolling and more time building your argument.
- Conducting quality legal research no longer requires extensive knowledge of the intricate legal system itself. Because of the intuitive interface and comprehensive topic guide, anyone who has access to the Internet can now conduct research independently, regardless of their location or time.
We’ve got it all covered.
With continuously updated databases extending back to 1754, and a wide coverage of Indian and International law reports, SCC Online® Web Edition is a comprehensive resource for all your legal research needs.Details of the Indian (Supreme Court, High Courts, Tribunals, and others) and overseas (U.K., U.S.A., Canada, Singapore, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and others) primary and secondary sources covered.
Over 70 years of law publishing experience and more than two decades of technical expertise.
- Carefully edited Case Notes make legal research quicker, easier, and more effective.
- TruePrintsTM accepted in law courts across India - the only electronic legal research database widely accepted.
- Easy-to-use interface and feature set comparable with the best legal research databases across the world.
- We know legal research.
Expertly prepared and reliable Headnotes.
- Topic and Statute guide saves time and increases efficiency.
- SCC Online® Web Edition: Deeper Databases, Faster Updates.
Largest database of Indian case law on the web.
- Cross-citations for all major journals, including SCC, AIR, ITR, Comp Cas, Cri LJ, STC, LLJ, LLN, Lab IC, SLR, ELT.
- New judgments updated continuously.
PLATINUM PACK - Single User (Access to all databases of Indian Law (Supreme Court, All High Courts, Tribunals, Journal Articles etc.)