Guide for LLB, CLAT, AILET, SET, DU and other Law Entrance Exams is the most comprehensive book for preparation for law entrance exams. It is the ultimate guide for law school aspirants to achieve a high score in the entrance exams and secure admission into their dream law school. This book contains in-depth strategies, multiple practice questions and detailed explanations to all answers for the most exhaustive and thorough practice for the entrance exams.
The current edition of this book is thoroughly revised and updated. The question paper of CLAT 2020 and 2021 have also been included in the book with detailed explanations to all answers.
The notable features of this book include: ● 5 Mock Tests for each section of CLAT ● Detailed Practice Tests for every chapter with explanations. ● Solved papers of CLAT 2020 and 2021 with explanations to all answers. ● General and section wise tips and tricks to ace the exam!
This book is a must-have for all students, whether they are new to law entrance exam preparation or have been preparing for a while. They will find the book im-mensely advantageous and helpful for their preparation.
Includes Introduction to New Pattern of CLAT, 2022
CLAT Exam Dates CLAT - 2022 8 May 2022* CLAT - 2023 18 December 2022*
*As per Press Release dated 14-11-2021 of the CLAT Consortium.
Table Of Contents:
Part One Introduction
1. Life, Law and Gyan 2. Legal Personality Test
Part Two Legal Aptitude
3. Overview of Legal Aptitude 4. Law of Tort 5. Law of Contracts 6. Criminal Law 7. Constitutional Law 8. Mock Tests
Part Three English
9. Overview of English Section 10. Reading Comprehension 11. Vocabulary 12. Grammar 13. Mock Tests
Part Four General Knowledge
14. Overview of General Knowledge 15. History 16. Geography 17. Indian Polity, Economy and 18. Sports and Miscellaneous 19. Mock Tests
25. Overview of Maths Section 26. Number System, Ratio and 27. Profit, Loss and Discount, Simple 28. HCF and LCM, Algebraic 29. Time and Work, Work and Wages, 30. Speed, Distance and Time, 31. Probability, Permutation and 32. Mock Tests