Swamy's Handbook is an annual feature covering the entire rules and regulations governing Central Government staff. Each section of the book embraces an individual subject, for which separate compilations are available. Updates for the book are published in our monthly magazine, which is not available in any other book.
All the rules, regulations, codes and manuals spread over dozens of books running to thousands of pages are presented in the Handbook in the most precise and compendious manner. The presentation is reviewed every year for improvement.
The book is updated till it is sent for printing. It incorporates all the latest orders on the subject. Strict professional measures are followed to make the book perfect and accurate.
We are in the mailing list of the Ministries of the Central Government for circulation of their orders and Office memorandums. We have instant access to the latest orders which enable us to update our Handbook.
Index of Sections:
- Reservations and Concessions in Appointments
- Conduct Rules
- Discipline Rules
- Deputation and Foreign Service
- Seniority, DPC and Promotion
- Allowances, Fee and Honorarium
- Government Quarters
- Provident Funds
- Leave Rules
- Leave Travel Concession
- Joining Time
- Travelling Allowance
- Central Government Health Scheme
- Medical Attendance Rules
- Children?s Education Allowance
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- Concessions when posted to N-E. Region, etc.
- GFR, Procurement and Government e-Marketplace
- Quitting Service ? Other than Retirement
- Retirement on Superannuation
- National Pension System
- Other Service Matters
- ncome Tax
- Welfare Measures
- Postal Tariff and Savings Schemes
Swamy's Personal Organizer is appended to this Handbook.