MCQ on Environmental Law provides a clear, concise and effective overview of the subject through multiple choice questions. This book covers all the relevant laws that deal with the environment such as Environment Protection Act, laws relating to air, noise, water and land pollution, laws relating to radioactive wastes, laws relating to biodiversity, forests, rights of tribals, animal and wildlife protection, environmental tort and law of crimes applied to the environment.
The notable features of the book are:
- Fully covers the environmental law syllabus of law schools, All India Bar Exam, Judicial Services and other examinations.
- Accessible introductory text that effectively prepares students to tackle the multiple choice questions.
- More than 300 examination-style multiple choice questions at par with various examinations.
- Clear analysis of correct and incorrect answers which shed light on how to select the correct answers.
- Includes a companion web resource EBC Explorer™ (www.ebcexplorer.com) with features like Crack-It™ - a unique interactive online practice test, a discussion forum and SCC Online Blog.
The book is designed to cater to a vast audience of diverse interests and is a must for law students, candidates appearing for All India Bar Exam, Judicial Services and other examinations.