General Provident Fund (Central Services) Rules, 1960, with Government of India's Orders and Decisions thereunder.
Provident Funds Act.
Memorandum explanatory of the GPF Rules vis-a-vis the law on the subject.
Amendements consequent to Sixth Pay Commission's recommendations incorporated.
The only self-contained book of its kind on the subject.
Table Of Contents:
1. Short title and commencement
3. Constitution of the Fund
4. Conditions of eligibility
6. Subscriber's Account
7. Conditions of subscriptions
8. Rates of subscription
9. Transfer to foreign service or deputation out of India
10. Realization of subscriptions
12. Advances from the Fund
13. Recovery of advances
14. Wrongful use of advance
15. Withdrawals from the fund
16. Conditions for withdrawal
16-A. Conversion of an advance into a withdrawal
17 to 30. Obsolete--Not printed
31. Final withdrawal of accumulations in the Fund
32. Retirement of subscriber
33. Procedure on death of a subscriber
33-A. Deposit-Linked Insurance Scheme
33-B. Deposit-Linked Insurance Revised Scheme
34. Manner of payment of amount in the Fund
35. Procedure on transfer of a Government servant from one Department to another
35-A Procedure for transfer to Government service of a person from the service under a body corporate owned or controlled by the Government or an Autonomous organization, registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860
36. Transfer of amount to the Contributory Provident Fund (India)
37. Relaxation of the provisions of the rules in individual cases
38. Number of accounts to be quoted at the time of the payment of subscription
39. Annual statement of accounts to be supplied to subscribers