This superb three-volume Digest comes as an encyclopaedia on the Law of Arbitration and Conciliation providing the most accurate, detailed, comprehensive and trustworthy source for the entire Supreme Court case law on the subject from 1950 up to 2018. The volume 1 covers the Digest of the case-law from 1950 to 2001, volume 2 covers the Digest of the case-law from 2001 to 2012, and now volume 3 provides Digest of case-law from 2012 to 2018*. The authors have given special focus on extracting every possible ruling of law on the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended upto Act 3 of 2016.
1. The arrangement of rulings has been conceived and planned to enable the discovery of all the rulings, easily and quickly.
2. Several cases covered herein will not be found anywhere else.
3. Provides elaborate Cross-references, Cross-citations of SCC and all major law reports. It can therefore be used with all major law reports.
4. The Table of Cases Digested, Annotations, Editorial notes and Comments, Bench Strength, Coram details, date of decision, etc. further facilitate expedient research.
5. Additionally, the work provides relevant statutory material on Arbitration and Conciliation – a) The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as amended upto Act 3 of 2016); b) The Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015; c) The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1940; d) The Arbitration (Protocol and Convention) Act, 1937; e) The Foreign Awards (Recognition and Enforcement) Act,1961; f) UNCITRAL Model Law and its Rules on Arbitration and Conciliation; g) Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Award.