MCQ on International Law has been written keeping in mind the needs of students preparing for various examinations. It covers the subject of international law in brief. The language is lucid and easy to comprehend as the book appreciates the need for a concise and well written volume that covers all the topics in just the right amount of detail. Each chapter is followed by a set of thought provoking multiple choice questions that help the reader to gauge his/her knowledge of that topic.
1. Covers the complete syllabus of law schools, AIBE and other examinations.
2. Accessible introductory text that effectively prepares students to tackle the multiple choice questions.
3. Over 500 examination-styled multiple choice questions at par with various examinations.
4. Enables quick and thorough revision of all topics in limited time.
1. Concept of Public International Law 2. Subjects under International Law State 3. Sources of International Law 4. International Law and Municipal Law Dualistic theory 5. Law of Treaties 6. Territorial Sovereignty Acquisition of territory . 7. Law of the Sea 8. State Jurisdiction and Immunities 9. International State Responsibility State responsibility for injury to another State 10. Maintenance of Peace and Security Concept of prohibition of “threat or use of force” 11. Compulsive Means of Settlement of Disputes War 12. International Protection of Human Rights and the Environment 13. United Nations Purpose . 280 Subject Index . 295