The 5th Edition, 2012 of this indispensable work has been updated with the addition of Vol 4, which covers case-law upto 2018.
This exhaustive commentary is the most authoritative and comprehensive collection of precedents and materials on Civil Procedure. This path-breaking and monumental work on Civil Procedure provides case law upto 2018. The volume 4 contains all the important rulings of Supreme Court and High Courts from 2011 to 2018.
Salient and Unique Features:
- All the important Supreme Court and High Court case law has been updated upto 2018.
- CPC Amendments, Act 46 of 1999 and Act 22 of 2002, have been incorporated and discussed.
- Decidedly the most comprehensive coverage of Supreme Court and High Court case law on the subject.
- Cases are discussed in a point-wise format for easy understanding.
- Citations of all major Supreme Court and High Court law reports are included.
- New comprehensive synopsis headings and sub-headings under each section and rule are included.
- The subject index is thoroughly revised and enlarged for easier and better understanding.
- State and High Court amendments are given comprehensively under each section.
- Facts based proposition of law helps in easy and convenient research.
- Treatment of subject from a practical point of view.
- Designed as a commentary-cum-referencer with a novel way of presentation, it helps search out case law conveniently.
"In fact such a book is a must for a busy lawyer who wants, with the least loss of time, to find out a particular authority on a particular topic."
- Maharashtra Law Journal
"…a wealth of information presented in condensed and lucid style. Incorporation of State Amendments at appropriate place make the volume under review helpful to lawyers at every nook and corner of the country. In short it is a mirror like exposition to instantly locate and find the immediately wanted materials."
- Kerala Law Times
"The sub-headings in the subject index are selected with ingenuity and reference to them makes it easy to pin point the exact problem under the Civil Procedure Code."
- Gujarat Law Reporters
"As a ready referencer the book is bound to be immensely popular and serve as a dependable guide to the legal practitioners. The book is a welcome publication both for its design and its execution."
- Madras Law Journal