|Home > JOURNALS > Supreme Court > Supreme Court Cases > Subscriptions
Rulings of the Supreme Court are
the law of the land under Article
141 of the Constitution.
They have a bearing on the validity
and applicability of Acts of
Parliament, State Legislatures, and
various rules and notifications
issued by various governmental
Thus, Supreme Court case law is a
paramount necessity for the
judiciary and practitioners in the
Supreme Court, the High Courts,
and District Courts as well as the
academic community, commercial
establishments, private and public
sectors, and government offices
A law report is of value not just for a few
decades, but for eternity. That is the prime
consideration driving Supreme Court
Cases. That is why great pains are taken
and efforts made at Supreme Court Cases to
accurately publish every judgment or order.
Equally important is that the entire Supreme
Court case law be made available, and
hence the efforts to achieve completeness.
Supreme Court Cases is the most reliable and trustworthy reference source, and for many
readers the first source of reference for
Supreme Court case law.
Subscribers of SCC have not only realised the immense utility of SCC but also the fact that a beautiful set of SCC atoms their library and that
with time the value of SCC appreciates.
The fact that the price paid for SCC is tax
deductible, makes it an ideal investment.
It is one thing to make Supreme Court judgments available; it is quite another to extract all the rulings of law embedded therein and make them accessible, that is, to make the search for the relevant rulings quick and convenient.
SCC contains headnotes that have been prepared after thorough and careful analysis ensuring that no point of law is missed.
Our editors extract the maximum rulings from each case and these are intelligently classified topic-wise and statute-wise, in the subject index along with multiple cross-references making them conveniently accessible to the reader.
The headnotes and indexing in SCC are acknowledged today as far superior to that of any other law report.
Access to the pre-publication text of
judgments with guide notes
providing you with access to current
Supreme Court judgments till
published in SCC.
This complimentary access can be
availed by activating Latest Judgments
Access Card at our website
Supreme Court Cases provides fast and regular reporting through its weekly issues.
It, thus, keeps you ahead of others.
The usefulness of a law report depends on how often it is cited or referred to in law
books. Today Supreme Court Cases is the most cited law report in the Supreme
Court and the High Courts. It is also cited in most commentaries and textbooks,
thus making SCC an indispensable law report.
Supreme Court Cases maintains the highest standards of editorial and production
quality, while continuously improving these standards to provide its readers with
prompt, accurate, and complete reporting.
Supreme Court Cases is your guarantee to the most comprehensive
and exhaustive coverage of Supreme Court case law, reporting both reportable & non-
reportable cases. Quite a large number of cases reported in SCC are not reported
in any other law report.
SCC by its quality, excellence, and reliability has won the trust of the Hon'ble
Judges and leading advocates in the Supreme Court and all the High Courts
making it the most frequently cited law report. Most commentaries and textbooks
also prefer to cite SCC...
SCC by its quality, excellence, and reliability has won the trust of the Hon'ble Judges and leading
advocates in the Supreme Court and all the High Courts making it the most frequently cited law
report. Most commentaries and textbooks also prefer to cite SCC.
A Weekly law report, giving comprehensive reporting of reportable and non-reportable cases of the Supreme Court of India. Published in 10 regular volumes per year of about 800 pages each (in Approx 48 issues). Additional/Supplementary volumes may be published during a year in the interest of fuller and more comprehensive reporting, and these will be charged extra.
1. The subscription rate of Supreme Court CasesTM (Weekly) is for 10 regular volumes only (of about 800 pages each). Issued on the 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th day of the month. Additional/Supplementary volumes, if published, will be charged extra; their purchase is, however, optional for The subscriber.
2. Delivery is guaranteed by Registered Post by the Indian Department of Posts. However, if any part is not received, another copy will be re-sent on receipt of a written complaint about such non-receipt, within four weeks of its date of publication, by letter or e-mail at email@example.com.
3. For all subscriptions remitted through booksellers, supply of parts will commence only on receipt of the subscription by M/S Eastern Book Company, Lucknow. Subscriptions paid to any bookseller are at the discretion of the subscriber and Eastern Book Company accepts no liability whatsoever.
4. The subscription rates are based on current prices of paper and other inputs, but in case further increases in the cost of paper, postage or other inputs make it necessary, a supplementary bill will be issued for the same.
5. Please check your mailing address carefully including the Pin Code.
6. While every effort will be made to avoid any mistake or omission, the journals subscribed to are sold on the condition and understanding that neither the editors nor the publishers nor the printers would be liable in any manner to any person or institution by reason of any mistake or omission in it/ them or for any action taken or omitted to be taken or advice rendered or accepted on its/their basis. Further, while prompt and complete reporting is pursued, the editors/publishers or printers will not be liable in any manner for any delay or omission in printing/publication of any issue or of any particular judgment or order, act, ordinance, rule, regulation, order or notification or for the delay in despatch or transmission of the issue for any reason whatsoever.
7. Subscription to the journal(s)/law report(s) does not in any manner or respect entitle the subscriber to copy any part of the copy-edited judgments, headnotes, editorial, notes, tables, references, footnotes or articles in any manner whatsoever by any mode or means except by way of fair dealing in any brief, judgment, tables, references, footnotes, order, article, speech or commentary. The copy-edited text of the judgments, and the headnotes, editorial, notes, articles, tables, references and footnotes are copyrighted material. Any copying thereof or making of photostat copies or storage in any retrieval system or computer, etc. by the subscriber himself or through anyone else or transmission by any electronic means without the permission of the copyright holders M/s Eastern Book Company, Lucknow, will entail civil and criminal action without further notice.
8. Force Majeure: The editors/publishers or printers shall not be liable in any manner for any delay/omission in printing/publication or delay in dispatch or transmission of the issue arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, because of forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, sabotage, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes and interruptions, acts of government, explosions, acts of god, earthquakes, fires, plagues or epidemics, loss or malfunctions of utilities, riots, lockouts, slowdowns, power failures, communication or computer (software and hardware) services failure, etc. However, every effort shall be made to ameliorate the effects of any such failures or delay.
9. All disputes and complaints are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts/tribunals/ forums at Lucknow only.
Call us at
email at us