The book provides a clear, concise and effective overview of the subject through multiple choice questions. This authoritative work covers all the relevant laws that deal with the environment such as:
▪ Environment Protection Act ▪ Laws Relating to Air, Noise, Water and Land Pollution ▪ Laws Relating to Radioactive Wastes ▪ Laws Relating to Biodiversity & Forests ▪ Rights of Tribal ▪ Animal and Wildlife Protection ▪ Environmental Tort ▪ Law of Crimes Applied to the Environment.
Covers the complete syllabus of law schools, AIBE, Judicial Services and other examinations of the environmental law.
The introductory text helps students to tackle the multiple choice questions.
Over 300 examination-styled multiple choice questions at par with various examinations.
Clear analysis of correct and incorrect answers.
Free Additional Learning Resources: EBC ExplorerTM (www.ebcexplorer.com), provides FREE access to the unique features like:
1. Crack-It™: This feature helps to evaluate the level of one's preparation by taking self tests.
2. Discussion Forum™: An excellent platform for discussing legal issues outside the classroom.One canjoin an online community to debate, discuss and learn, post his /her comments, discuss issues, explore ideas, or post a comment for the author or someone more experienced for help.
3. SCC Online® Blog: Keeps up-to-datewith current changes in law, provides access to news briefs on latest cases and notifies about upcoming seminars and conferences
1. Environment (Protection) Act, 1986 2. Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972 3. Law of Tort and Environment: Negligence, Nuisance, Trespass and the Concept of Mass Tort 4. Biological Diversity Act, 2002 5. Landmark Judgments