This book contains Chapters on Fundamental Rules and Supplementary Rules (Except those relating to T.A.), Pay, Combination of appointments, Deputation, Foreign Service, Dismissal, removal and suspension,Retirement, Joining Time, Government Residences, etc. With many useful appendices presented in an easy-to-refer manner with appropriate headings for decisions. Incorporating latest amendments consequent to Sixth Pay Commission's recommendations.
An approved reference book, indispensable for day-to-day use in all Central Government Offices.
Table Of Contents:
1. Extent of Application
3. General Conditions of Service
5. Additions to Pay
6. Combination of Appointments
7. Deputation out of India
8. Dismissal, removal and suspension
10. Leave (Not Printed)
11. Joining Time ( Not Printed)
12. Foreign Rules
13. Service under Local Funds (Not Printed)
Division 1. See Part II of this Compilation 2. See Part II of this Compilation 3. Medical certificates of fitness on first entry into Government service (F.R. 10) II - Additions to Pay 4. Drawing of Compensatory Allowances (F.Rs. 44 and 93) 5. Fees (F.Rs. 46-A and 47)
6. See Part II of this Compilation III - Records of Service 7. Gazetted and non-Gazetted Government servants [ F.R. 74 (a) (iv)] IV - Leave 8. To 21 See Part HI of this Compilation V - Joining Time 22. Not printed — See Appendix -10 23. Deleted VI - Foreign Service 24. Interest on overdue contributions [F.R. 119 (b)] 24A.Traveling Allowance VII - Delegations 25. Delegations of powers (F.Rs. 4, 6 and 7) VIII - Government Residences 26. Allotment of residences (F.R. 45) 26A. Not printed 26B. Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi) Rules, 1963 26C. to 26G. Not printed 27. Licence Fee of Government Residences (F.R. 45-A) 28. Licence Fee of Government Residences (F.R. 45-B) Appendices 1. Remuneration during Foreign Service 2. Rates of Foreign Service Contributions 3. Delegations made under Fundamental Rule 6 4. Competent Authorities under Supplementary Rules 5. Deputation within India 6. Deputation / Delegations abroad 7. Incentives under Hindi Teaching Scheme 8. Orders regarding Special Allowance/Special Pay 9. Incentives for serving in remote areas 10. CCS (Joining Time) Rules, 1979
11. Facilities and Concessions for Sportsmen 12. Engagement of Consultants 13. Training Allowance to Central / State Government Employees joining as Faculty Members of Central Training Institute 14. Terms and Conditions for Chairperson and Members of Regulatory Authorities 15. Award Scheme for Central Government Employees as well as Members of Public Index